El-Huevo-De-La-NocheEl-Huevo-De-La-Noche

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Nice

Okay, so I'm a straight guy, watched the movie and loved it. I'm use to it though I like a lot of movies most guys wouldn't be to fond of. None the less I see whereyou're coming from and I find it hysterical. Particularly when you mocked the seen where he shows himself in his "true form" lol. Anyways, I thought it was a great movie, but still found this quite enjoyable. Good Job :-)

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Hurmor quickly decayed

It started out a little funny and just went downhill fast...and kept going... the only reason I'm give you the high score of 4 stars and 2/5 is that for the first 2 minutes I chuckled now and again at the fact that nearly everytime It went from the you to the video and back you had the strap on, strap off, strap on, strap off, even on like 2 second transitions... other than that I just didn't find anything humorous.

PandaDog Episode 03 PandaDog Episode 03

Kewl

That was the first time i ever saw a PandaDog episode, but that was great, nice animation, everything was in sync, although the ending was sad you'll have that some times. Great Work!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

I just, couldn't finish it.

Wow. that was stupid...and I did get the jokes... they where just...stupid... I have to be honest usualy i dont comment unless i watch the entire thing...but 3 min was enough for me... stupid... but to make this review "constuctive" the animation wasn't bad, just work on your humor, and don't milk the same joke 50 times in a 3 minute period, especially if that joke is a bad one, or one that just gets old fast, I got the point the first time norman is a weird creepy guy who talks kinnda funny. I'll give you 3 stars because at least the animation was average. oh and one more thing the voices were overpowered by sound effects, I don't know if thats what you were going for or not.